What is a landing page?
In digital marketing, a landing page design is a standalone web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. It's where a visitor "lands" after clicking on a link in an email, ads from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or similar places on the web.
Unlike normal web pages, which usually have many goals and have wide and deep content, landing pages are designed with a focus on a single goal, known as a call to action (or CTA, for short).
It is this focus that makes landing pages the best choice for increasing conversion rates for your marketing campaigns and lowering the cost of acquiring a potential customer or selling.
Why do you need a landing page website design?
The short answer is that it is an essential component of your marketing and sales strategy that helps you increase conversion rates and reduce the cost of acquiring a lead or selling.
Landing page website design is more popular in affiliate marketing. Here, every affiliate marketer must have a landing page that receives visitors before they go to the advertiser's page, and the function of the landing page here is:
- Motivate and attract the visitor and prepare him to buy before entering the sale page.
- Building a mailing list by capturing the email and data of the visitor, and marketing it later through Email Marketing.
- CTA Button, which is a floating button whose function is to transfer the visitor from the landing page to the page to complete the sale or registration process.
- Gain new users who did not know your product, in order to communicate with them later.
- Establishing a bridge between the user and the checkout page of the product, and providing them with enough content so that they feel safe in their purchase.
- Through landing pages, you can achieve a significant and noticeable improvement of the advertising campaigns to promote your store and your products or services, and this is by exploiting the amazing database that you can get from behind the landing pages.
Note: In the case of making landing pages, you will need powerful hosting options to bear a large number of visitors at one time, and here we would like to mention that we, at Technoreon, use VPS or Virtual Private Servers that are suitable for this purpose.
How do we create a landing page website design?
Since the landing page is made for a specific purpose, it has a much simpler navigation menu, consisting only of title, offer, form, and call to action, unlike a normal website that has all the information about the business.
Simplicity in browsing is not a choice made by chance or absurdity. Rather, it is a formula to avoid the user being distracted and away from the main desired action on your page., which is clicking on the CTA button.
Drafting an attractive and distinctive title
One of the most important steps that must be focused and worked on is choosing an attractive title for the landing page to attract the target audience to enter and interact with the page, and make sure that the title expresses a short summary of the product or service in one way or another so that the audience is clear to him what he will read.
There is no more attractive title than one that includes a discount or an offer that motivates the target customer to know the details of the offer and how he can benefit from it.
Writing accurate and clear content
Paying attention to images and design Do not neglect the interest in the text of the page and writing it in an innovative, distinctive and clear way in order to attract the audience and deliver the targeted marketing message from the designing of the Landing page.
You have to keep in mind that the content is clear, short and attractive and guides the customer to the action you want from him whether it is filled with data or taking action to purchase or sign up.
Writing a clear and motivating CTA statement
One marketing message and one Call To Action is the most important goal and the most important factor that you should consider when designing and preparing the landing page, writing only one clear CTA to push the customer on what he should do.
Writing more than one CTA and inviting the audience to more than one request distracts them and may get away with what they do and leave and leave, so be clear about what you invite your customers to do, whether by registering data or interacting and participating in something.
Implementing a clear and attractive design
This one is on us, on Technoreon, We talked a lot about the importance of using visual content in marketing and using it in many other things, such as creating an advertisement or when uploading a product or service through the online store, and we mentioned how visual content with pictures or videos conveys a different expression from what you want to say in words.
In order to design a high-converting landing page, there are many details that must be taken into account by developers and designers. We choose colors and images close to your logo to attract your audience or we may design pages according to events like Black Friday.
There is always a way to work better, and this is the goal of discussing the elements and factors to help you improve the creation of Landing Pages for your services or products to end up with a professional and distinctive page to achieve the goal of landing page website design.
- The landing page should provide all the necessary information, but not to the point of confusing and alienating the visitor!!
- It should be neat and clear information to enhance confidence and raise focus.
- Provide basic information that will interest your audience and nothing more!
- Focus on delivering messages, focus on your page on a specific message, or a specific offer, the visitor will focus more in this case.
- The design of the landing page should be different from the design of the rest of the pages of the primary website.
Why Technoreon For Landing Page Website Design?
Technoreon does not just build and design your landing page, it also provides you with all tools to manage your page in a reliable and flexible way. We don't restrict you at any point, all our solutions will be built to be compatible with your business and visual identity because we neither use pre-made software nor we use WordPress.
Our team makes sure that your landing page design provides all the functions you need and more to help you focus on your own clients instead of wasting time on technical issues. Our support is not 3 or 6 months or even 1 year, we are here forever for you because we do know that we can only grow if you do!.
Since our softwares are built from scratch by our engineers, we will always be available to improve and develop your pages when you grow. We are aware that landing pages are living entities that need to be maintained and developed frequently to handle the requirements of the business in the future like Artificial Intelligence algorithms and more advanced marketing tools and CRMs.
Only with Technoren, you can turn clicks into clients.